0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Rotating IP Camera
Our Price: £99.99 (€119.99)
- Security; Monitor your home and belongings remotely when you’re out and about, there’s even an infra-red mode so it can work in the dark
- Monitor; Connect wirelessly and use the application on your phone to control the security camera to monitor your property, family members and pets, you can also hear and speak to you family through the two-way audio system
- Quick and easy; With a quick and easy setup, you’ll be able to remotely monitor your household in no time
- Storage; With a micro SD card slot, you can store all the footage you capture in high quality 960P HD resolution
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
With wall, table and ceiling mounts you can position the camera where it suits and the pan and tilt control gives a horizontal view angle of 355° and vertical view angle of 90°. With motion detection intelligent alerts, two-way audio built in microphone and speaker and 960P HD resolution it even features a 10 metre infra-red mode for when it gets dark.
With the easy to use free app or provided PC software, up to four cameras can be viewed at once and it has 24/7 live streaming. It features a motion detector mode and can be set to alert via the app when the motion detector is activated – giving the warning of movement in that area. It stores and records to an SD card which can later be transferred using the pc software.
It is compatible with mobile monitoring - iPhone, Android, Windows, Blackberry and supports: Internet Explorer (IE), Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers. Requires 4G or Wi-Fi connection. Accepts up to a 32GB MicroSD card for storage.
Dimensions: Base diameter 8 x H12cm
Mains or USB cord length (supplied): 2m
Compatible: IPhone and androids - free app iSmsee/ iSmsee 8.0
Base includes: Power connection port, headphone jack, Ethernet connection port, micro SD slot.
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.