0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
10 Year Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Our Price: £44.99 (€50.84)
- LED lights; Green for normal operation, Red for alarm, Amber for Error
- Digital display; Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds
- Peak level memory; Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Test/reset; Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- 10 Year sealed in lithium batteries; Unit will continue to operate for 10 years; alerts user to replace unit after 10 years of operation
Kidde is part of UTC Fire & Security, a leading global supplier of fire safety and security services serving government, industrial, commercial and retail industries. The device is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm which includes a digital display feature and uses electro-chemical sensing technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide
This slim, easy-to-use alarm can either be installed on a wall or used freestanding on a table or shelf, and there’s no need to change the battery at any point in the alarm’s life thanks to the sealed-in Lithium battery that will give you ten years of continuous protection even during power outages. Pick up this carbon monoxide alarm today and be protected 24 hours a day, seven days a week for 10 years - that's a decade of hassle-free protection.
CO ‘Quick-test’ feature: temporarily de-sensitises the CO sensor to allow quick-testing using Kidde approved CO sprays
End of battery life alert
Temperature range: 0°C to 40°C
Peak CO level display: 11-999ppm
Humidity range: Up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
Alarm dimensions: L116 x W72 x H40mm
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.