0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Scarecrow Twin Pack
2 Options from £39.99 (€47.99) to £49.99 (€59.99)
- Deter birds and pests; Scarecrows have long been used to discourage common crop predators and garden pests
- Fun and colourful; In addition to their practical uses these colourful scarecrows are a fun addition to any garden
- Pack of two; Florence and Fred will brighten up your garden and fight against pests
- Durable; Mounted on a solid bamboo pole these scarecrows are designed to last a number of seasons
- Two sizes available; 6-foot-tall Florence and Fred are also available in a junior version that stand at 3.6 foot
The pair are dressed in authentic country clothing and feature long corn hands, feet and hair which is designed to deter even the bravest of birds and pests as they wave in the wind. The playful pair are brightly dressed and would create a colourful and fun display in your garden, whilst retaining their practical uses. They also make great props for theatre displays, cute decorations for country themed events and unique, fun gifts for those keen gardeners in your life.
The full sized pair measure 6ft tall, with a smaller pair measuring 3.6ft, allowing a perfect match for a variety of differently sized gardens. The smaller pair are dressed to match the full sized pair and together would make the perfect scarecrow family with double the deterrent.
Both models are mounted on a solid bamboo pole which will flex in the wind, creating the effect of movement whilst the breeze through the straw creates a deterring rustling sound. Designed to last a number of seasons, they should be stored over the winter months to maximise their lifespan.
Large size: 6ft (183cm)
Smaller size: 3.6ft (110cm)
Large size weighs approximately 800g
Treated with Methyl Bromide
D9461 - 3.6ft
D4454 - 6ft
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.