0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Pest XT Ultrasonic flash pest repeller
Our Price: £39.99 (€45.19)
- Safe and effective; Uses a flash of light and ultrasonic sounds to deter animals
- Motion sensor; Intelligent PIR sensor inside can detect pests up to an angle of 110°
- Large area; Can detect animals up to 9 metres away and within an area of approximately 70 square metres
- Solar powered; The pest repeller will scare away most garden pests without needing a mains power supply
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
The sensor unit detects movement and once triggered it will release a burst of bright LED light, that works in unison with the ultrasonic noise to repel any garden pests. These pests include, but are not limited to, deer, rabbits, squirrels, rats, moles, cats, dogs and insects.
How does the motion sensor work?
The repeller incorporates a PIR motion sensor which activates the product when a warm body enters the controlled area. The pest will learn to associate the flash of light and uncomfortable burst of noise with its own movement, leading to a change in behaviour. The repeller includes five different functional levels, these are:
- 13.5KHz – 19.5KHz
- 19.5KHz – 24.5KHz
- 24.5KHz – 45.5KHz
- Powerful flashing lights
- All functions together
It covers a 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 9m, giving a total unobstructed working area of 70sqm. There are two control dials on the repeller, one controls the sensitivity and one controls the area covered.
Why choose this device?
This device is effective on a vast number of garden pests and uses a two-prong attack by releasing both a visible flash of bright light and an ultrasonic sound that is inaudible to the human ear.
Dimensions: L36 x W9.5 x H6.2cm
3 x AA batteries (included)
Frequency: 13.5 – 45.5 KHz
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.