0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Pest XT Ultrasonic Battery Powered Cat Repeller
Our Price: £29.99 (€35.99)
- Versatile; Can repel cats and be used as an effective deterrent for dogs, rabbits, squirrels and rats
- Effective; The ultrasonic, high pitched frequency makes it uncomfortable for animals to be near
- Large range; Motion sensor covers 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 26ft (8m)
- Fully waterproof; They can be left out in any weather
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Simply position the cat repeller using the ground stake or screw into a wall and the infrared detection sensor will set off an ultrasonic sound. The device only activates when an animal enters the protected area; this saves energy and improves the battery life.
How does the motion sensor work?
The repeller incorporates a PIR motion sensor which activates the product when a warm body enters the controlled area. The pest will learn to associate the noise with its own movement; leading to a change in behaviour.
What area does it cover?
It covers a 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 26ft (8m), giving a total unobstructed working area of 70 square metres.
How quickly will it work?
If the cats have a habit of feeding and fouling in your garden, it can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect. 'Occasional' visitors will usually be stopped within a week.
Dimensions: L109 x W63 x H147mm
4 x AA batteries (not included)
Coverage: 8 metres, 110 degrees
G1113: Pest XT Ultrasonic Battery Powered Cat Repeller
G2230: 4 x AA batteries
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.