0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Pest XT Solar Ultra-Sonic Pest Repeller
Our Price: £34.99 (€41.99)
- Safe and effective; No harmful chemicals, it uses ultrasonic sounds to deter pests
- Motion sensor; Intelligent PIR sensor inside can detect pests up to a 110-degrees arc
- Large range; Can detect animals up to 8 metres away
- Solar powered; The pest repeller will scare away garden pests without needing a mains power supply
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
The sensor unit detects movement and once triggered it will activate the red LED light, to show that the ultrasonic noise is working and ready to repel garden pests. These pests include, but are not limited to dogs, cats, mice and squirrels.
How does the motion sensor work?
The repeller incorporates a PIR motion sensor which activates the product when a warm body enters the controlled area. The pest will learn to associate the uncomfortable burst of noise with its own movement, leading to a change in behaviour. The repellers effect frequency range is 25KHz – 61Khz.
What area does it cover?
It covers a 110-degree arc and a distance of up to 8m. It works automatically providing the unit is switched on and charged.
Why choose this device?
This device is effective on a vast number of garden pests and uses an ultrasonic sound that is inaudible to the human ear.
Dimensions: L14 x W6.5 x H9.5cm
Ground spike length: 31.8cm
Battery: 4 x 2/3AA 300mA Ni-MH (included)
Solar panel: 5.5V, 0.11W, amorphous silicone
Range sensitivity: 6-8 metres
Frequency: 25KHz – 61Khz
PIR sensor angle: 110-degrees
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.