0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Pest XT Solar Powered Mole Repeller
Our Price: £19.99 (€23.99)
- Powerful; Emits soundwaves and vibrations every 30 seconds, rodents interpret these as a sign of danger and will avoid the area up to 6728 square feet
- Versatile; Will protect your gardens and lawns from moles, voles, mice, rats and other burrowing animals.
- Solar powered; When fully charged, the batteries have enough power to operate the mole repellent through the hours of darkness and maintain continuous 24-hour protection
- A chemical free and humane solution; It is safe for use around pets and children. No need for chemicals, poison or traps
- Weatherproof; Highly effective in any weather
The product is powered by its solar panel which charges the battery using sunlight. During spring summer and autumn months, the absorbed energy will be sufficient for day and night output. This is when moles are more active when the ground is soft. During winter months’ daylight hours and sunlight is limited so it is recommended to store the item in a cool and dry environment during these months.
How does it work?
It creates a low-frequency vibration that disperses through the soil. Such vibrations mimic the sounds created by other animals; rodents interpret these as a sign of danger as they generally live a solitary existence.
What area does it cover?
This depends on soil density but the sonic sound waves should be affective up to an area of 6728 square feet or 625 square metres.
How quickly will it work?
The mole repeller should be placed in the problem area. Moles will at first gather and then disperse in all directions. You may find that in the early stages, molehills appear more frequently and even close to the unit. It can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect.
Power supply: re-chargeable Ni-Cd battery.
*GUARANTEE TO WORK OR YOUR MONEY BACK
This product comes with a 60day effectiveness guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the performance of this product, return it to us within 60days in its original packaging and we’ll refund the cost of the product. Customer is responsible for arranging and paying for return of goods, if product has been supplied correctly and not faulty.
G0989 Twin Pack
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.