0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Pest XT Battery Powered Cat Repeller
2 Options from £24.99 (€28.24) to £49.99 (€56.49)
- Highly effective; High pitched frequency makes it uncomfortable for cats
- Powerful sensor; Motion sensor covers 110-degree arc, up to a distance of 26-foot (8m)
- Large coverage; Total unobstructed working area of 286 square-foot stops cats fouling your garden
- Easy to use; Simply insert batteries and push into the stake into the ground
- Weatherproof; Highly effective in any weather
Use the metal spike pushed into the ground at a depth of 11 centimetres. The ideal height is between 13 and 35 centimetres where it will detect cats that move within range of 8 metres and a radius of 110° degrees. An ultrasonic sound will then be emitted for 5 seconds. Place the repeller in a position where animals have been active along paths or around flower beds.
How does the motion sensor work?
The repeller incorporates a PIR motion sensor which activates the product when a warm body enters the controlled area. The pest will learn to associate the noise with its own movement; leading to a change in behaviour.
What area does it cover?
It covers a 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 26ft (8m), giving a total unobstructed working area of (286 Square feet).
How quickly will it work?
If the cats have a habit of feeding and fouling in your garden, it can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect. 'Occasional' visitors will usually be stopped within a week.
Power Supply 3 X AA alkaline batteries. (Not included)
Working current: 27 mA, 0.16W
Coverage: 8 metres, 110 degrees
Measures: H26cm, W8cm
G0461: Single Pack
G0991: Twin Pack
G2230: 4 x AA batteries
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.