0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Pest XT Advanced Ultrasonic and Electromagnetic Indoor Pest Repeller
Our Price: £39.99 (€47.99)
- Advanced indoor pest repeller; Uses 2 of the most powerful and proven technologies to keep pests away, electromagnetic and ultrasonic
- Nightlight; Includes a non-intrusive light to confuse rodents
- Dual settings; Choose between 55,000 hertz or variable
- Variable setting; The variable setting sweeps between 20,000 and 40,000 hertz making sure pests don’t become accustomed to the noise
- Versatile; It targets rats, mice, bugs, ants, spiders, moths, cockroaches and mosquitoes, giving you greater comfort and a pest-free home
The repeller also features a light that will confuse small rodents such as mice or rats that pass within its detection range. Plug the device in where there has been activity and it will deter pests from passing, as the sound and light affects their nervous system, to effectively remove the problem. The repeller has two settings, one fixed at 55,000 hertz and another that is variable, that sweeps between 20,000 and 40,000 hertz, ensuring that pests do not become accustomed to the noise.
How does it work?
Electromagnetic: pests often inhabit in hard-to-reach and unseen parts of your house, such as in wall cavities, above ceilings and below flooring, rendering traditional deterrent methods obsolete. This pest repeller uses innovative technology to create an electromagnetic field throughout your home which will affect the nervous system of pests and drive them outside.
Ultrasound: these high frequency, short wavelength soundwaves are inaudible to humans due to physiological limitations of the cochlea. This doesn’t apply to pests and will act as an irritant. It’s the equivalent of your fire alarm going off constantly.
*GUARANTEED TO WORK OR YOUR MONEY BACK
This product comes with a 60-day effectiveness guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the performance of this product, return it to us within 60-days in its original packaging and we’ll refund the cost of the product. The customer is responsible for arranging and paying for return of goods, if product has been supplied correctly and not faulty.
Dimensions: L120 x W71 x H62cm
Maximum frequency: 50/60Hz
Power consumption: <3.5W
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.