0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Pest XT Advanced Fox Scarer
2 Options from £44.99 (€50.84) to £89.99 (€101.69)
- Versatile; The advanced fox scarer is also an effective deterrent for cats and rabbits
- Effective; High pitched frequency makes it uncomfortable for foxes
- Powerful sensor; Motion sensor covers 110-degree arc, up to a distance of 26-foot (8m)
- Easy to use; Total unobstructed working area of 286 square-foot stops foxes feeding and fouling in your garden
- Weatherproof; Highly effective in any weather
Simply position the fox scarer using the ground stake and the infrared detection sensor will set off an ultrasonic sound. The device only activates when an animal enters the protected area; this saves energy and improves the battery life. The function control can be seen through the built in red LED light.
How does the motion sensor work?
The repeller incorporates a PIR motion sensor which activates the product when a warm body enters the controlled area. The pest will learn to associate the noise with its own movement; leading to a change in behaviour.
What area does it cover?
It covers a 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 26ft (8m), giving a total unobstructed working area of (286 Square feet).
How quickly will it work?
If the foxes have a habit of feeding and fouling in your garden, it can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect. 'Occasional' visitors will usually be stopped within a week.
Mode 1 Frequencies 15.5 – 19.5 kHz
Mode 2 Frequencies 19.5 – 23.5 kHz
Mode 3 Frequency 13.5 – 17.5 kHz
Batteries 4 x D (R20) 1,5V
Effective distance: max 8m
Detecting angel: 110° horizontal
Frequency: 13.5 until 23.5 kHz
G0457: Single Pack
G0987: Twin Pack
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.