0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Waltons 7.2 x 6.3ft Skylight Metal Storage Shed
Our Price: £499.99 (€599.99)
- Skylight; This innovative shed features a shatterproof polycarbonate skylight to allow natural light in
- Easy access; This shed comes with double sliding doors, ideal for accessing larger items such as lawnmowers
- Secure; The double doors can be secured together simply with a padlock (not included) through the predrilled holes in the doors handles
- Durable; Constructed from robust steel panels which are made to last, no need for paints, stains or treatments
- Installation video; Please see above to view our helpful installation video, to guide you step by step through the installation of your shed
- 10- Year Guarantee; This shed is supplied with a 10-year anti-perforation guarantee. The anti-perforation guarantee is subject to the condition that the product has been used in compliance with the maintenance instructions provided
Keep your gardening tools, equipment and outdoor items protected and tidy with this Waltons skylight metal storage shed. Made from high quality, low maintenance materials this shed is the ideal storage solution and provides a secure space to store away outdoor items. It can be used as a small workshop with the added benefit of natural lighting from the skylight.
This shed features sliding double doors which provide easy access, great for manoeuvring larger items such as lawnmowers or tables. The double doors can be secured together simply with a padlock (not included) through the predrilled holes in the doors handles.
Made from high strength steel framing and panels, this metal storage unit will keep your items protected and secure with ease. The low maintenance materials do not require annual treatments or paints and will look great for many years to come.
The apex style roof prevents rainwater collecting, protecting the building from weather damage and keeping items inside dry. This metal storage unit also features a unique shatterproof polycarbonate skylight which allows natural light to filter into the garden shed. This shed provides enough space for a lawnmower, wheelbarrow, gardening tools or can be used as a small workshop to complete DIY tasks with the added benefit or natural lighting.
Available in a choice of colours, these metal sheds will look great in any garden.
We recommend that you build your shed on a solid level surface such as concrete or paving slabs. Ensure the surface is level and that the size of the surface is big enough to accommodate your shed.
Please note these metal garden sheds are not supplied with a floor. We recommend using the corresponding floor foundation framework kit (available as an optional accessory) which once laid will enable you to lay a flooring of your choice (we recommend wooden boards or concrete slabs) over the foundation kit to give you a solid and secure floor. The floor foundation framework will also allow your shed to sit slightly off the ground which will stop any running water from entering the interior of the shed allowing airflow to ventilate the shed.
Made from high quality galvanised steel, each size shed has a customized foundation kit. This product requires home assembly.
Please note: The courier will deliver to your front door only. Due to the weight and size of this product we recommend two people to lift and assemble. Assembly will take two people between 4-8 hours depending on the size of the shed.
Please note: The entrance to shed is on the longer side.
Dimension: W220 x D193 x H214cm
Home assembly required
Please note that due to the weight of this product, delivery will take between 5 and 7 days and is charged at £24.95.
Due to courier limitations we are unable to deliver this product outside mainland UK, to Scottish Highlands, Isles or BFPO addresses.
G0479 Dark Green
G0480 Light Green
G0485 Foundation Kit
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.