0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Garden Grow Rotating Composter
Our Price: £149.99 (€169.49)
- Batch composting; The 2 compartments allow you to create compost in batches
- Large capacity; 160-litre capacity, each compartment holds 80 litres
- Durable; Strong and durable construction, great for use all year round
- Easy to assemble; Full assembly instructions are provided in the manual
- Guarantee; 24-month guarantee
The composting process works best by mixing moist greens with dry browns. Greens include kitchen scraps, grass clippings and plants, whilst browns include leaves, hay, sawdust, twigs and cardboard.
Thanks to the rotating capability, this composter will mix the materials and keep the composting process active. For best results, we recommend rotating the composter 5-10 times every two or three days. Composting is a great way to save money and reduce your household and garden waste. In the correct conditions, with enough sunlight and warmth, the composting process will take approximately 2-8 weeks.
Base dimensions: L71 x W64.5cm
Unit height: 96.6cm
Container diameter: 65.4cm
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.