0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Tipping Pail Fountain
Our Price: £169.99 (€192.09)
- Attractive; 2 playful children filling up a tipping water pail in the centre of a traditionally styled fountain
- Solar powered; No need for wiring or a costly electricity supply, simply place the water feature in direct sunlight and enjoy
- Self-contained water feature; No need to connect a water supply, just fill the basin with water and watch it cascade down through the tap, into the water pail and over the steps, the pump then continues to recycle this water
- Durable; Made from lightweight but durable weatherproof resin that will not rust or crack
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
The water feature is self-contained, making it great for all those who do not have a mains water supply through their garden or courtyard. Simply fill the basin with water and the hidden pump will recycle the water continually. The pump carries the water up to the tap which fills the water pail, when full the water pail tips and water cascades down the steps into the basin in a continuous cycle.
The pump is solar powered, meaning there are no extra hidden running costs as it simply works by using sunlight. The dual solar panels are inbuilt and need to be placed in direct sunlight for the water feature to work. The self-contained design allows for the water feature to be placed almost anywhere, making it an attractive focal point for patios, decking, courtyards and gardens without the hassle of having it near an electricity or water supply.
Constructed from a highly durable and weatherproof resin this feature will withstand even the worst of weather, it will not rust or crack and is lightweight when unfilled for easy placement and portability. In the sunlight, this feature will create a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere with the gentle sound of running water, and if the weather is miserable this fountain will still make an attractive focal point.
Dimensions: D47 x H84cm
Works in direct sunlight
Integrated dual solar panels
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.