0871 911 7012
Calls cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
Solar Floating Lily Pad Fountain
Our Price: £39.99 (€47.99)
- 4 spray heads; Interchangeable heads, one stream, one triple jet and two multi-jet nozzles
- Solar powered; The lily-pad has a large inbuilt solar panel that powers the pump whilst in direct sunlight
- Self-contained; No need to connect to a water supply, simply place in a pond and the pump will do the rest
- Versatile; Can be free-floating or anchored using marginal plants or other features
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
The water feature is self-contained, making it great for those who don’t have a mains water supply through their garden or courtyard. Simply place the lily-pad in a body of water and the included pump will push water through the central spout. The lily-pad comes with four different fountain heads allowing you to choose an effect that can shoot water up to 85cm high.
The pump is solar powered, meaning there are no extra hidden running costs as it simply works by using sunlight. The pump has no wires and sits under the lily-pad, whilst the large solar panel is built into the top of the water features design. The lily-pad must be placed in direct sunlight to work.
Constructed from a highly durable plastic, this feature will withstand even the worst of weather, it will not rust or crack and is lightweight for easy placement and portability.
In the sunlight, this feature will create a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere with the gentle sound of cascading water, while supplying aeration to your pond at the same time; and even when the weather is miserable, this lily-pad will still make an attractive addition to any pond.
Jet head lift: 43 – 85cm
Flow rate: 120L/H
4 x fountain heads
© 2011 James Russell, a division of BVG Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. * Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.